Please help me

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
AlishaMichelle

Please help me

Post by AlishaMichelle »

Okay, a few months ago I found out I have a mental disorder called Schizoaffective Disorder. Please send good energy my way so I may be healed because I have always dreamed of joining the military but can't with a mental disorder! Thanks!
carboncathy

Here you go

Post by carboncathy »

Feel the power of my mind and feel my healing love
Rifts
Banned Member

Re: Please help me

Post by Rifts »

AlishaMichelle wrote:Okay, a few months ago I found out I have a mental disorder called Schizoaffective Disorder. Please send good energy my way so I may be healed because I have always dreamed of joining the military but can't with a mental disorder! Thanks!
Really I is diagnosed with Shcizotypal, Its a personality disorder

I'll help however I can.
carboncathy

may

Post by carboncathy »

well a new month.Its spring in tn. :D
kuotetsu

Re: Please help me

Post by kuotetsu »

AlishaMichelle wrote:Okay, a few months ago I found out I have a mental disorder called Schizoaffective Disorder. Please send good energy my way so I may be healed because I have always dreamed of joining the military but can't with a mental disorder! Thanks!
I'll send good energies to guide you to your process.. :wink:

Light and Love!

However, you may want to go the someone knowledgeable about your condition.. you'll soon be a military personnel but you have to make this work for you too.. I know you can make it to the military! :D
[Silver Dove]

Post by [Silver Dove] »

I am sending positive thoughts and healing energies towards you.
May love, peace & hope always be with you. Blessed Be!

Silver Dove

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”